In Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, one aspect of the game that is important to learn and take advantage of is the art of making sandwiches! While at your picnic table, you can make one of the many sandwich recipes available to you that you’ll then share with your Pokemon. Sandwiches require different ingredients and condiments, so if you need to know how to get Peanut Butter, we have the location and vendor(s) to get it from!
Peanut Butter Location – How to get
You can purchase Peanut Butter at Aquiesta Supermarket and Artisan Bakery for 300 Pokedollars. This ingredient is used as a condiment for a sandwich, which can have effects like improving catching power, raid power, item drop power, encounter power, and so on. Sandwiches can also use different fillings and picks.
How to unlock Peanut Butter
To unlock Peanut Butter, you will need to have earned four gym badges, which is something players earn as they defeat Gym leaders. Most of the condiments you’ll need to use to make sandwiches (as well as sandwich recipes) you can get access to from the NPC to the right of the counter in the Every Wich Way shop. You will get new recipes and ingredients unlocked with every new gym badge you earn.
More Sandwich Condiment Locations
We have guides to finding all of the conciments for sandwich making in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet – here are some of them below!
- Pepper Location & How to Get
- Cream Cheese Location & How to Get
- Jam Location & How to Get
- Yogurt Location & How to Get
- Whipped Cream Location & How to Get
- Vinegar Location & How to Get
- Chili Sauce Location & How to Get
- Marmalade Location & How to Get
- Wasabi Location & How to Get
- Horseradish Location & How to Get
- Mustard Location & How to Get
- Curry Powder Location & How to Get
- Mayonnaise Location & How to Get
- Olive Oil Location & How to Get
- Butter Location & How to Get
- Ketchup Location & How to Get
- Salt Location & How to Get
We hoped this helped you find Peanut Butter in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet so you can make your dream sandwich and get the added benefits! Check out more of our Pokemon Scarlet and Violet coverage.