In Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, while you’re working through the main story and collecting all the Pokemon you can, you’ll come across Technical Machines, which allows players to learn recipes to teach their Pokemon new moves. It can get overwhelming trying to remember where ingredients and recipes are, though. If you need to know how to get Meditite Sweat, we have all of the locations with detailed maps to help you farm it with ease.
Meditite Sweat Locations – Where to Farm
You can find Meditite Sweat as a drop from members of the Meditite family, so that includes Meditite and Medicham. You will find Meditite farming locations at South Province (Area Four and Six) and West Province (Area Two). Additionally, Medicham farming locations are found at South Province (Area Four and Six), The Great Crater of Paldea, and West Province (Area Two).
The item will drop after doing battle with the Pokemon, so you will want to head to an area where they are known to spawn and ideally, an area where they spawn readily.
Meditite Spawn Locations Map
Medicham Spawn Locations Map
We recommend utilizing the Auto Battle feature to quickly work your way through farming for Meditite Sweat. You will press the R button to have your lead Pokemon walk with you, and they can then battle wild Pokemon and fetch items on their own. (Pressing ZR will recall them.)
TM Recipes with Meditite Sweat
All TM Recipes must be learned, and they are acquired from defeating gym leaders, as rewards for battling trainers, found throughout Paldea, and more. Initially, you may find yourself with only a few available, but as you progress through the game, more will become craftable. All TM recipes require League Points (LP) and items dropped by specific Pokemon.
- TM054 Psyshock
- TM067 Fire Punch
- TM068 Thunder Punch
- TM070 Sleep Talk
- TM158 Focus Blast
More TM Ingredient Locations
There are more TM Ingredients to be found and farmed! If you need help finding out where to farm other TM Ingredients, check out some of our other guides.
- Arrokuda Scales Locations & Map
- Pineco Husk Locations & Map
- Azurill Fur Locations & Map
- Fidough Fur Locations & Map
- Bramblin Twig Locations & Map
- Flittle Down Locations & Map
- Varoom Fume Locations & Map
- Tandemaus Fur Locations & Map
- Cetoddle Grease Locations & Map
- Nacli Salt Locations & Map
- Gible Scales Locations & Map
- Zorua Fur Locations & Map
- Cryogonal Locations & Map
- Pawniard Blade Locations & Map
- Mareanie Spike Locations & Map
- Skwovet Fur Locations & Map
- Falinks Sweat Locations & Map
- Cufant Tarnish Locations & Map
- Rellor Mud Locations & Map
- Drifloon Gas Locations & Map
We hoped this helped you get Meditite Sweat in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet so you progress further in the game! Check out more of our Pokemon Scarlet and Violet coverage.