We have the answer for Indian tunes crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Indian tunes Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Indian tunes. This clue last appeared February 10, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Indian tunes crossword clue should be:
- RAGAS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 10 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INDIAN (noun)
- any of the languages spoken by Amerindians
- a native or inhabitant of India
- INDIAN (adjective)
- of or pertaining to Native Americans or their culture or languages
Today’s WSJ Crossword Answers
- To the point Crossword Clue
- Loses tautness Crossword Clue
- 1994 movie based on a Winston Groom novel Crossword Clue
- Step Crossword Clue
- Special effects letters Crossword Clue
- Sound dentists hear Crossword Clue
- Sundae component Crossword Clue
- Let a judge decide, maybe Crossword Clue
- Hosp. healers Crossword Clue
- Cut down NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.