Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII is an action, roleplaying game, which was recently remastered in its Reunion edition, launched late in 2022. (The storyline will be recreated in the mobile game Ever Crisis.) One of the major components of Crisis Core gameplay is using Materia and the Materia Fusion system. If you need to know how to get Ultima Materia in Crisis Core, we have a detailed guide!
How to get Ultima Materia
To get Ultima Materia, you can use Materia Fusion to fuse mastered Energy with Libra or fusing any DMW Materia with Tri-Fire or Tri-Thundaga or Electrocute or Flare or Energy Materia. It is also a reward from Mission 3-5-4 and can be found on the following missions: 2-5-2, 6-6-3, 6-6-5, 9-6-2, and 9-6-5 The Ultima Materia creates a flash of light that damages all enemies (costs 99 MP). This is a Magic Materia, which includes materia that allows Zack to use magic spells in battle.
Ultima Materia – Fusion Recipe
|DMW Materia (Any)
|+ Tri-Fire or
+ Tri-Thundaga or
+ Electrocute or
+ Flare or
More Guides to Getting Materia
If you want to know how to get other Materia in Crisis Core Reunion, check out these other guides!
- How to get Silence Blade Materia
- How to get Stop Twister Materia
- How to get Stop Blade Materia
- How to get Steal Materia
- How to get Thundaga Blade Materia
- How to get Thundara Blade Materia
- How to get Thunder Blade Materia
- How to get Vital Slash Materia
- How to get Silence Aerial Materia
- How to get Iron Fist Materia
- How to get Magical Punch Materia
- How to get Mug Materia
- How to get Osmose Blade Materia
- How to get Poison Aerial Materia
- How to get Poison Blade Materia
We hope that helped you on how to get Ultima Materia in Crisis Core Reunion: Final Fantasy VII. Check out more of our Crisis Core coverage!