Sans is a well-known character from the game Undertale. His popularity has apparently launched him into the game of Roblox A Universal Time. He is one of the easier Stands to get in the game, and has quite a few good moves to use, which makes him a fun one to get. If you want to know how to get him, check out the guide below!
Be sure to also check out the rest of our coverage on A Universal Time! We’ve got a guide for how to get Stands, and we have a list of a bunch of servers you can join that are private in AUT that will make it easier to grind some of the required items.
AUT Sans Guide
To get Sans in A Universal Time, you just need to find the Bone item and use it when you have no other Stand equipped. This can be found within a Treasure Chest or by digging up Sand Debris in the desert. You can also purchase it from the item shop!
This is one of the easier Stands to obtain, because the Bone item can be gotten in multiple different ways. However, purchasing one is not a great option, because it costs 1,500,000 UC in the item shop. Unless you are super rich, you won’t want to get it that way.
Your other option is by Treasure Chest and digging up Sand Debris. You have a 9% chance to get it out of a Treasure Chest, and a 2% chance to get it out of the Sand Debris. So, a Treasure Chest is obviously better, unless you are looking for an item that also spawns in Sand Debris. These are the Left Arm of the Saint’s Corpse, Heart of the Saint’s Corpse, and Eye of the Saint’s Corpse.
Sans uses a stamina bar that drains when he dodges an attack. When the bar has drained fully, you will start to take damage. Here’s a list of his moves:
- Basic Attack (Left Click): Swing a bone that attacks the direction you are facing.
- Shortcut (V): A basic teleportation move that moves you a short distance.
- Bone Guard (E): Throw some bones in front of you that knock backs enemies and damages them.
- Gaster Blaster (R): Create a dragon like skull above you that fires a large laser in the direction you are facing.
- Bone Counter (T): Raise your hands up and if you are attacked you will counter the target by sticking a bone in their body.
- Bone Bait (Y): Launch a small bone a short distance and afterwards the area where the bone is located will be blasted by dragon lasers.
- Bad Time (G): Hold down the button and pick a target. You will then be able to move their soul around with your mouse, which will damage the target.
- End Beatdown (F): Fire a bone forward, and if it hits a target they will be launched into the air, smacked with bones, and hit with dragon lasers.
- Bone Propulsion (B): Launches you forward and into the air.
That’s everything we know on how to get the Sans Stand in Roblox A Universal Time right now. We have more coverage of the game in the A Universal Time section of our website!