Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII is an action, roleplaying game, which was recently remastered in its Reunion edition, launched late in 2022. (The storyline will be recreated in the mobile game Ever Crisis.) One of the major components of Crisis Core gameplay is using Materia and the Materia Fusion system. If you need to know how to get Blizzara Materia in Crisis Core, we have a detailed guide!
How to get Blizzara Materia
To get Blizzara Materia, you can purchase it from The Happy Turtle for 3,000 gil. It can be found while doing Missions 7-1-5, 7-1-6, and 9-3-4. The Blizzara Materia drops a medium block of ice on an enemy and may stun them and costs 14 MP to cast. This is a Magic Materia, which includes materia that allows Zack to use magic spells in battle.
How to make Blizzara Materia with Materia Fusion
To make Blizzara Materia through Materia Fusion, you will combine Fire Materia with Thundara Materia, which will fuse together to create Blizzara.
More Guides to Getting Materia
If you want to know how to get other Materia in Crisis Core Reunion, check out these other guides!
- How to get Silence Blade Materia
- How to get Stop Twister Materia
- How to get Stop Blade Materia
- How to get Steal Materia
- How to get Thundaga Blade Materia
- How to get Thundara Blade Materia
- How to get Thunder Blade Materia
- How to get Vital Slash Materia
- How to get Silence Aerial Materia
- How to get Iron Fist Materia
- How to get Magical Punch Materia
- How to get Mug Materia
- How to get Osmose Blade Materia
- How to get Poison Aerial Materia
- How to get Poison Blade Materia
We hope that helped you on how to get Blizzara Materia in Crisis Core Reunion: Final Fantasy VII. Check out more of our Crisis Core coverage!