We have the answer for Harry Potter’s uncle crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Harry Potter’s uncle Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Harry Potter’s uncle. This clue last appeared February 11, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Harry Potter’s uncle crossword clue should be:
- VERNON (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 11 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POTTER (verb)
- work lightly
- do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly
- POTTER (noun)
- a craftsman who shapes pottery on a potter’s wheel and bakes them it a kiln
- HARRY (verb)
- make a pillaging or destructive raid on (a place), as in wartimes
- annoy continually or chronically
Today’s WSJ Crossword Answers
- What some musicians play by Crossword Clue
- Shocked big time Crossword Clue
- Name that has its ups and downs Crossword Clue
- Arizona people Crossword Clue
- Bring home Crossword Clue
- Address for a monarch Crossword Clue
- Florida’s DeSantis Crossword Clue
- Abominable Crossword Clue
- Detachable container Crossword Clue
- Nearby Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.